HERE YOU WILL FIND EVERYTHING ABOUT THE GUIDED MUSICAL BIKE TOURS TO THE PLACES WHERE JOHANN SEBASTIAN BACH LIVED.
We are the original! Bookable only via Bach by Bike!
Registration for 2022 is now possible only via Bach by Bike!
Winner of the Music Cities Award 2021:
Tour 1 in the north of WESERFESTSPIELE (Bremen-Bremerhaven): May 19 – May 23, 2022
Tour 2 WESERFESTSPIELE: The Bückeburg Bach (Roundtrip from Stadthagen): 3. Juni – 6. Juni 2022
Tour to the Bachfest Leipzig (Eisenach – Leipzig): June 11 – June 20, 2022
10 years Bach by Bike Anniversary Tour to the MDR music summer (Mühlhausen – Köthen): July 15 – July 30, 2022
(optional part 1 Mühlhausen – Weimar: July 15 – July 23, 2022)
(optional part 2: Weimar – Köthen: July 22 – July 30, 2022)
Tour to the Köthen Bach Festival (Weimar – Köthen): August 27 – September 5, 2022
Pleasant Wiederau – short trip to Leipzig (Naumburg – Leipzig): September 8 – September 11, 2022
Hints to COVID-19
Of course we adhere to the applicable hygiene concepts.
- In case the travel has to be cancelled due to the pandemic (e.g. hotels cannot open), we will refund your travel price.
- In case you are not able to travel to us due to the pandemic, we will refund you the travel price if we can cancel all hotels free of charge.
- If a major travel service is cancelled due to the pandemic we will do our best to provide a replacement programme and the discrepancy in the tour price will be refunded.
- In case you get Covid-19, we are not able to refund your travel price. Please consider our recommended travel insurance for this case.
- In case our travel is taking place but you do not want to travel due to security concerns, we are not able to refund the travel price.
Concert with the Bach by Bike Ensemble: “Mit einem ehrfurchtsvollen Vergnügen” – Bach by Bike Ensemble in Potsdam
Sunday, September 19, 2021 at 7 pm, Atrium of Friedenskirche Potsdam
“Thank you, Bach by Bike, for a wonderfully enjoyable tour, packed with interest….”Read more
R. Holborow, England
“It was a fantastic trip in every sense very special. I´ve never had such wonderful holidays before…”Read more
S. d`Hont, The Netherlands
“To all Bach fans. Travelling in this way with the two lady guides through Bach’s world…highly recommended…”Read more
H. van der Wal, The Netherlands
TV-Show in MDR-TV (in German), August 5, 2017:
“Thuringia on the road on the Bach-cycling-route”
Article in Deutschlandradio Kultur (In German), August 1, 2015:
“Bach by Bike: Following Bach´s footsteps by bike”